- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 May 30, 2018
Today in Comics History: Seventy years ago, in his "Li'l Folks" panel on May 30, 1948, Charles Schulz first named a character Charlie Brown. (And he was obviously using a prototype of Snoopy.) pic.twitter.com/rMJmrjKsoK — Tom Heintjes (@Hoganmag) May 30, … Continue reading