- I think I made an enemy and a friend yesterday morning after I dropped the kids off at school. I was at a stoplight and saw the car in front of me bump the SUV in front of it. The girl driving the silver Pontiac convertible was on her phone and it looked like she thought the light turned green. The SUV immediately put on her blinker as well as the car that hit it. However, when the light turned green, only the SUV pulled into the adjacent parking lot. I pulled in after the SUV and gave the driver the license plate of the car that bumped her and she was extremely grateful. If I had a dashcam, I would have certainly given her the video.
- I’d like to have a dashcam, but I don’t want it to be visible and don’t want to fiddle with wires, installation, and hooking up a power source. If I could find something like that for under $120, I’d probably pull the trigger.
- One of the best allergy tips I ever received is to wash your hair before bedtime, otherwise, all the pollen and other allergens collected in your hair are going to be smeared on your pillow where you’ll breathe it in all night.
- I caught a little bit of Bryant Gumble’s interview with Derek Jeter. The Yankee great claims to have not swung a bat since his last game back in 2014.
- Another segment on HBO’s ‘Real Sports’ was on the Nebraska college bowling team. You’d be surprised at their workouts, which includes lifting weights and working out in the football team’s facilities.
- George H.W. Bush’s book-themed socks gifted by young man with Down syndrome
- ‘The CBS Evening News’ had an interesting segment on China’s social ranking system which reminded me of the Bryce Dallas Howard episode of Netflix’s ‘Black Mirror’. They use video cameras and AI to “score” people.
- He recently tried to book a flight but was told he couldn’t because he was on the list of untrustworthy people. “I can’t buy property, my child can’t go to a private school.”
- Starplex has changed names again but everyone will still call it Starplex.
- The 65th anniversary Corvette is a performance beast for data nerds
- A bit more on that U2 augmented part of their upcoming tour. From my understanding, it will only be utilized for the first song.
- As People magazine would ask, who wore it better? The First Lady’s outfit yesterday resembled one Michelle Pfeiffer wore in Scarface. Personly, I thought she looked sharp and elegant.
- I thought she also looked elegant and chic in this photo.
- And finally, I love how the hat made a surprise appearance at the end of the White House live feed of the joint press conference.
THE HAT pic.twitter.com/wNsrjSed2T
— Josh Billinson (@jbillinson) April 24, 2018