- I’ve never seen any of the Friday the 13th movies.
- The majority of my physical therapy is performed on a Pilates machine, which is similar to that contraption Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley use to endorse. The version I use at the physical therapy facility is a lot more “industrial” looking and utilizes an assortment of springs. I had no idea how versatile those things are and I get a great workout. I love free weights, kettlebells, and dumbells, but I might prefer the pilates machine over them nowadays.
- I was thinking about the Trump slogan “Make America Great Again.” I’m sure others have shared a similar thought like this, but I wonder when did he think America was at it’s greatest. I’m guessing he and the majority of the others would say right after WWII, during the Eisenhower years.
- Of all the things that bother me in that infamous clip of President Trump meeting James Comey for the first time in the White House is the butler you can see in the background. He’s leaning against the doorframe and it looks unprofessional. I bet that clip haunts the butler, that he’s disappointed in himself and it’s played over and over again.
- Apparently high-definition vinyl is coming next year
- The Dallas Morning News – I spent my TV career reporting on evangelicals. Is it time for a divorce?
- Report of Tiger Running Amok in Manhattan Turns Out to Be Raccoon: NYPD
- Beverly Cleary, Age 100
- Goldman Sachs asks in biotech research report: ‘Is curing patients a sustainable business model?’
- There’s a shocking plastic surgery trend that involves ‘designer nipples’ – Patients want their nipples to look like Kendall Jenner’s.
- Where’s Wendy Peffercorn!? – Legends Never Die! The Sandlot Kids Reunite After 25 Years to Play a Friendly Game of Baseball
- This meteorologist needs a hug.
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From