- I’ve never seen any of the Friday the 13th movies.
- The majority of my physical therapy is performed on a Pilates machine, which is similar to that contraption Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley use to endorse. The version I use at the physical therapy facility is a lot more “industrial” looking and utilizes an assortment of springs. I had no idea how versatile those things are and I get a great workout. I love free weights, kettlebells, and dumbells, but I might prefer the pilates machine over them nowadays.
- I was thinking about the Trump slogan “Make America Great Again.” I’m sure others have shared a similar thought like this, but I wonder when did he think America was at it’s greatest. I’m guessing he and the majority of the others would say right after WWII, during the Eisenhower years.
- Of all the things that bother me in that infamous clip of President Trump meeting James Comey for the first time in the White House is the butler you can see in the background. He’s leaning against the doorframe and it looks unprofessional. I bet that clip haunts the butler, that he’s disappointed in himself and it’s played over and over again.
- Apparently high-definition vinyl is coming next year
- The Dallas Morning News – I spent my TV career reporting on evangelicals. Is it time for a divorce?
- Report of Tiger Running Amok in Manhattan Turns Out to Be Raccoon: NYPD
- Beverly Cleary, Age 100
- Goldman Sachs asks in biotech research report: ‘Is curing patients a sustainable business model?’
- There’s a shocking plastic surgery trend that involves ‘designer nipples’ – Patients want their nipples to look like Kendall Jenner’s.
- Where’s Wendy Peffercorn!? – Legends Never Die! The Sandlot Kids Reunite After 25 Years to Play a Friendly Game of Baseball
- This meteorologist needs a hug.
- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From