- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 April 26, 2018
That picture is a scene from the movie Pleasantville. I’m surprised I never noticed the homage to To Kill A Mockingbird. All the “colored” people are on the second floor. I’ve participated in a few escape rooms so this New York Times article caught my … Continue reading