- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 April 17, 2018
I’ve posted something related to this in the past, but VICE has more on the guy. Joel Osteen is one of the most famous televangelists in the world. A Houston based pastor, Joel is famous for his arena-sized congregations, his … Continue reading
I desperately want to recreate this photo with WifeGeeding. This past Saturday, HBO aired an Elvis documentary, Elvis Presley: The Searcher. The week before that, HBO aired the Joe Paterno film which starred Al Pacino and Elvis’ granddaughter, Riley Keough. April was … Continue reading