- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Many people know that William Howard Taft as a one-term president and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. But here’s an interesting fact, during his one term, he appointed six justices to the Supreme Court. Taft also started the sports tradition … Continue reading
This guy served as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 2006-08. As of Tuesday, he stepped down from as president and CEO of the Southern Baptist Convention’s executive committee and retired from active ministry. I used to be such a … Continue reading
My phone is dead. I’m disconnected from the “world” until the new one arrives in the mail. I’m going through withdrawals now, but certain it will feel liberating in a little bit. And then, I’ll get the new phone and … Continue reading
I can count the number of times I’ve worn cufflinks on one hand. You really have to have an uppidty job to consistently wear them. I’ve never worn a top hat but would like to have an excuse to one day, other … Continue reading
China is unsurpassed at making hair-raising U-turns. pic.twitter.com/JXpNfVF4aK — Chris Buckley 储百亮 (@ChuBailiang) March 25, 2018
WifeGeeding asked if we had an atlas laying around. She needed one for a school project. I dug out my old atlas my father gave me when I was a child and was surprised to find some notes inside from … Continue reading
About a month ago I got a prescription for some pain medicine, but the pharmacist wouldn’t fill it because the doctor forgot to fill in the date. Flippantly, I wondered what would happen if I filled in the date myself … Continue reading
The Austin package bomber was able to be tracked down because he was caught on a FedEx security camera. Whenever I see video from those cameras, I’m surprised they are at an obscure angle which doesn’t capture the face and … Continue reading
Best line, “Sometimes things don’t go right in the neighborhood.” He even pulls out a Polaroid of him and Eddie Murphy and briefly discusses Murphy’s SNL impression of him.