- John Mackovic: At least DaughterGeeding didn’t get angry, you wouldn’t like her if she was angry.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2018
When it comes to removing dog poop from the bottom of your shoes, a good way doesn’t exist. I know a handful of you are great meat smokers and barbequers, so I wanted y’all two give me your two cents … Continue reading
We had Hamburger Helper for the first time in a long time. So long, in fact, it was the first time the kids ever ate it. I think Hamburger Helper is one of those foods that taste better as a … Continue reading
I saw one guy in the video, I hope he’s ok.
Somewhat recently DaughterGeeding did her presentation about my mother for her immigration project. Parents were encouraged to attend and hold the posterboard the students created as their child presented. There was no way I was going to miss it and … Continue reading
70 people from 70 countries demonstrate how a sneeze sounds in their homeland and how people respond in their home country’s first language
I don’t have to cough often, usually just to clear my throat, but when I do, it hurts my surgically repaired back like all get out. I thought I was making a lot of progress with my energy level but … Continue reading
The Mineral Wells community lost one of the true good guys when County Judge Mickey West died a little less than a week ago. He’ll be buried today and I wish my back was strong enough for me to attend his … Continue reading
Thanks for your patience, let’s see if this thing is anything like riding a bicycle. I appreciate y’all being kind to WifeGeeding, but then again, y’all are pretty cool folks to begin with. I’d like to recognize how well WifeGeeding has taken … Continue reading
WifeGeeding and I answered these questions separately and individually. In other words, we had no idea how the other answered. 1. Seymore asks: Is your live Traffic Speed paid for? I had a site for a while and I am not … Continue reading
Happy birthday BoyGeeding!