When alligators get cold, they brumate, or enter a period of dormancy similar to hibernation. They slow down their metabolism and their breathing and go into a semi-vegetative state. Right before the surface freezes, they stick their snouts out of the water so they can continue breathing.
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From