- I get a lot of readers from other shithole blogs.
- Sonny Dykes is the new SMU head football coach. His father, Spike Dykes, is renowned in Lubbock for being the longtime Texas Tech head football coach. In retirement, Spike got involved in the automobile business with a former player and formed the Reagor Dykes Auto Group. If you listen to The TICKET, you hear the annoying “good old boy” Reagor Dykes commercials ad nauseam. Now that Sonny is here, I wonder if you’ll hear his voice in the commercials. If he does promote the company, “just give him a chance.”
- How California’s megachurches changed Christian culture
- Washington DC has renamed the street the Russian embassy sits on after a murdered Russian opposition politician
- A company which supplied lingerie to the Queen has lost its royal warrant over a book which revealed details of royal bra fittings. | Article
- Those frozen NC alligators have thawed out and they are really grouchy now
- Those photos of the mudslides in California are astonishing, especially when you look at all the boulders that landed in this yard. It’s going to take a lot of money and manpower to remove them. I guess it’s just better to tear down this house.
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From