- Sorry I didn’t update the blog earlier. I was a little tired last night. Wonder why???
- The patient moved into the living room which boosted his spirit a bit.
- Nights are long for him. It’s hard for him to get comfortable.
- Before going to bed Keith took an Ambien. When I woke up at 1:00 to give him his pain medicine I noticed there were homemade Rice Krispie Treats in our kitchen. I didn’t make them.
- Lots of talking in his sleep last night. Words and phrases that I remember are “Cuba”, “Sorry about that guys…fickle women”, “Jane Fonda”, “Let’s go with this wood because it has been treated.”
- DaughterGeeding wants cardboard boxes and gift cards to Lowe’s for her birthday.
- BoyGeeding received a fishing pole from a neighbor friend yesterday. Looks like we will be going fishing this spring and summer.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From