- Sorry I didn’t update the blog earlier. I was a little tired last night. Wonder why???
- The patient moved into the living room which boosted his spirit a bit.
- Nights are long for him. It’s hard for him to get comfortable.
- Before going to bed Keith took an Ambien. When I woke up at 1:00 to give him his pain medicine I noticed there were homemade Rice Krispie Treats in our kitchen. I didn’t make them.
- Lots of talking in his sleep last night. Words and phrases that I remember are “Cuba”, “Sorry about that guys…fickle women”, “Jane Fonda”, “Let’s go with this wood because it has been treated.”
- DaughterGeeding wants cardboard boxes and gift cards to Lowe’s for her birthday.
- BoyGeeding received a fishing pole from a neighbor friend yesterday. Looks like we will be going fishing this spring and summer.
- John Mackovic: As a child of the 80’s, I’ll always remember Burgess Meredith as the voice of Golobulus,...
- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From