- TXSharon: Too late to help you now, but I just had to go in person for my license renewal, too. I live in Houston,...
- Ben W.: Another Swayze/Jackman comparison? Cancer. Obviously Swayze’s pancreatic cancer is much worse, but...
- Geeding: Thank you, that’s life-saving advice and something I’ll share with others, I really had no idea.
- Richard Schwarz: carbon monoxide detectors should be placed about 3 feet off floor level and not on roof. Smoke goes...
- Ben W.: Our previous house was about 10 years old when we bought it, and after we had lived there for a month or so,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2017
My family opened presents on Christmas Eve, I think Dad preferred not to wake up early unless he had to. You hear him chuckle. Off camera you hear my grandma, who you tell was a smoker. I love how she … Continue reading
I hereby declare sporadic blogging from now until the first of the year. Dang, it was hot yesterday. I wonder how many sad stories mall Santas have to hear. DaughterGeeding asked me about this little blog yesterday because someone in … Continue reading
One day this week we received three Christmas cards from friends. Each of the three misspelled “Geeding” differently. Ode to joy. It means more to me they took the time and effort to send then the misspellings, it’s just a … Continue reading
Very few things made me smile and laugh as much as this did. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve quoted this scene with my friends. Warning, same rough language as in the original scene in the movie. … Continue reading
This video is a personal project (fan film) created by myself and my FX-guru brother Isaac Botkin. He planned and crafted all the visuals in Lightwave 3D, and I composed the original score. The goal was to come up with … Continue reading
Dallas Cowboys offensive guard Zack Martin just made his fourth Pro-Bowl. And to think it was a choice between him and Johnny Manziel back in 2014. Flipping through channels last night I decided to see what ‘Touchdown in Israel‘ on … Continue reading
My friend’s family has a cockatiel named Lucky. Whenever Lucky gets upset, he sings an Apple ringtone. It usually happens when they tie their shoes to get ready to leave the house. It’s adorable, and also pitch perfect.
Here’s a Sneak Peek of Donald Trump in Disney’s Hall of Presidents Disney should have given him a red tie, but at least they made sure to let it hang low. The GIF and video in the link do mimic … Continue reading
They pop in the pepper around the 1:22 mark.