I’m thankful I had Oreo for 12 years of my life. He died this morning surrounded by family. This is what he looked like when we first got him and another picture of him in better days. I’ll ramble emotionally about him at a later time.
- Kaleb: This may be one of the best father/son moments in sports. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vCk1UY5Afus
- John Mackovic: There’s also the similar example of former Dallas Maverick Delonte West, who was rumored to have...
- Bryan B.: Oh man, that Seattle lineup card is all kinds of awesome. 3 Hall of Famers and a host of high profile names...
- Alec666: Last year bodies all over the place in Cancun. Result? Seven day stay in a four star hotel and flight for...
- Laura: Not at all, but I walked right by you guys as you were taking those pictures I see today!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From