- Paul Gappmayer: Yes, you are right. There is really only one “Real” Bob’s Big Boy left and that is...
- Ben W.: Another fun “this moment in history” story related to Walt Disney World – it’s where...
- Anonymous: Read the Big Boy Restaurants – Wikipedia to get straightened out on Bob’s Et al.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2017
In yesterday’s mail, we received a sympathy card signed by all the employees from our vet’s office. It wasn’t formal or anything, and I suspect they do this for all their clients, but the gesture is appreciated. Not to sound … Continue reading
U2’s Bono performed the Frank Sinatra classic “One for My Baby” with help from Coldplay’s Chris Martin and Sean Penn on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live.’
Bono is no Sinatra, but it wasn’t bad.
No, it’s not real. Ellen had her folks put that together a long while back and it’s making the rounds today. Possibly NSFW, but since it ran on Ellen’s show on daytime TV I’m going ahead and posting it. View … Continue reading
I’ve teaching myself how to let go of sentimental things and downplaying the importance of tradition. It’s one reason I’ve had the same Christmas tree for over 20 years. But when the kids were visiting their grandparents last week I … Continue reading
OtherDogGeeding As most of you know, OtherDogGeeding (Oreo), died on Wednesday morning. I happened to have the day off so the whole family made the trip to the vet. We didn’t necessarily go with the intention of having him put … Continue reading
I’m thankful I had Oreo for 12 years of my life. He died this morning surrounded by family. This is what he looked like when we first got him and another picture of him in better days. I’ll ramble emotionally … Continue reading
Today's Georgia Dome implosion isn't the first time the MARTA bus had terrible timing pic.twitter.com/pNSyY5fPQf — Sports Illustrated (@SInow) November 21, 2017