Every morning I go to CNN.com to see what major news events I may have missed overnight. When I saw this news alert this morning, I thought somehow Kellyanne Conway became president. I guess I was still groggy, but all I could focus on was the “President Kellyanne Conway” section of the alert. But hey, a comma would have helped.
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From