- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2017
There’s an over 80% chance of rain during prime trick-or-treating hours tonight. Because of that, we took the kids to a Holloween related event last night. John Boehner Unchained – The former House speaker feels liberated—but he’s also seething about … Continue reading
Friday was a big family night. It started with all of us playing Monopoly, a first for the kids, and ordering pizza. We then watched E.T. That movie is very different watching it as an adult than as a child. WifeGeeding … Continue reading
In a recent group conversation, one of WifeGeeding’s friends asked if any local restaurants still serve chicken-fried steak and then doubted anyone who claimed any place which did. WifeGeeding and I both grew up in the same state, but sometimes … Continue reading
But totally forgot Robert Guillaume was in it. Here he is going one-on-one with Morgan Freeman. Language Warning A legend. Rest well, Robert Guillaume. pic.twitter.com/DhxPPkdbQc — Michael Arceneaux (@youngsinick) October 24, 2017
A Woodpecker Has Been Attacking Car Mirrors in Snellville, Georgia
I wrote a Bag of Randomness for yesterday but forgot to publish it, so today you get a two-for-one deal. October 26 Is Official Texas Chicken Fried Steak Day – Celebration that started in Dallas spreads across the state Small … Continue reading
Jessie Graff making it look easy as always
I’ve had a lot of friends come and go. Most say they will keep in touch, though hardly any of them do. I bet only eleven-percent of them were sincere about it when they said it. I watched Disney’s ‘The … Continue reading