- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2017
There’s an over 80% chance of rain during prime trick-or-treating hours tonight. Because of that, we took the kids to a Holloween related event last night. John Boehner Unchained – The former House speaker feels liberated—but he’s also seething about … Continue reading
Friday was a big family night. It started with all of us playing Monopoly, a first for the kids, and ordering pizza. We then watched E.T. That movie is very different watching it as an adult than as a child. WifeGeeding … Continue reading
In a recent group conversation, one of WifeGeeding’s friends asked if any local restaurants still serve chicken-fried steak and then doubted anyone who claimed any place which did. WifeGeeding and I both grew up in the same state, but sometimes … Continue reading
But totally forgot Robert Guillaume was in it. Here he is going one-on-one with Morgan Freeman. Language Warning A legend. Rest well, Robert Guillaume. pic.twitter.com/DhxPPkdbQc — Michael Arceneaux (@youngsinick) October 24, 2017
A Woodpecker Has Been Attacking Car Mirrors in Snellville, Georgia
I wrote a Bag of Randomness for yesterday but forgot to publish it, so today you get a two-for-one deal. October 26 Is Official Texas Chicken Fried Steak Day – Celebration that started in Dallas spreads across the state Small … Continue reading
Jessie Graff making it look easy as always
I’ve had a lot of friends come and go. Most say they will keep in touch, though hardly any of them do. I bet only eleven-percent of them were sincere about it when they said it. I watched Disney’s ‘The … Continue reading