- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2017
There’s an over 80% chance of rain during prime trick-or-treating hours tonight. Because of that, we took the kids to a Holloween related event last night. John Boehner Unchained – The former House speaker feels liberated—but he’s also seething about … Continue reading
Friday was a big family night. It started with all of us playing Monopoly, a first for the kids, and ordering pizza. We then watched E.T. That movie is very different watching it as an adult than as a child. WifeGeeding … Continue reading
In a recent group conversation, one of WifeGeeding’s friends asked if any local restaurants still serve chicken-fried steak and then doubted anyone who claimed any place which did. WifeGeeding and I both grew up in the same state, but sometimes … Continue reading
But totally forgot Robert Guillaume was in it. Here he is going one-on-one with Morgan Freeman. Language Warning A legend. Rest well, Robert Guillaume. pic.twitter.com/DhxPPkdbQc — Michael Arceneaux (@youngsinick) October 24, 2017
A Woodpecker Has Been Attacking Car Mirrors in Snellville, Georgia
I wrote a Bag of Randomness for yesterday but forgot to publish it, so today you get a two-for-one deal. October 26 Is Official Texas Chicken Fried Steak Day – Celebration that started in Dallas spreads across the state Small … Continue reading
Jessie Graff making it look easy as always
I’ve had a lot of friends come and go. Most say they will keep in touch, though hardly any of them do. I bet only eleven-percent of them were sincere about it when they said it. I watched Disney’s ‘The … Continue reading