- Jason A: I agree about Reagan. His presidency coincided almost directly with the 1st-8th grade portion of my...
- RPM: LBJ was the first President I can remember. He looked and sounded kinda like my Granddad and he was a Texan so I...
- John Mackovic: I agree, the Flynn affair is a great teaching moment – never talk to the police.
- AndreaJN: Have you read this story about Cotton Eyed Joe? https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes /comments/5d7a1d/i_was_abo...
- WGII: Happy to see you back on line. My day always starts with your blog and it’s been an adjustment! Hope you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2017
There’s an over 80% chance of rain during prime trick-or-treating hours tonight. Because of that, we took the kids to a Holloween related event last night. John Boehner Unchained – The former House speaker feels liberated—but he’s also seething about … Continue reading
Friday was a big family night. It started with all of us playing Monopoly, a first for the kids, and ordering pizza. We then watched E.T. That movie is very different watching it as an adult than as a child. WifeGeeding … Continue reading
In a recent group conversation, one of WifeGeeding’s friends asked if any local restaurants still serve chicken-fried steak and then doubted anyone who claimed any place which did. WifeGeeding and I both grew up in the same state, but sometimes … Continue reading
But totally forgot Robert Guillaume was in it. Here he is going one-on-one with Morgan Freeman. Language Warning A legend. Rest well, Robert Guillaume. pic.twitter.com/DhxPPkdbQc — Michael Arceneaux (@youngsinick) October 24, 2017
A Woodpecker Has Been Attacking Car Mirrors in Snellville, Georgia
I wrote a Bag of Randomness for yesterday but forgot to publish it, so today you get a two-for-one deal. October 26 Is Official Texas Chicken Fried Steak Day – Celebration that started in Dallas spreads across the state Small … Continue reading
Jessie Graff making it look easy as always
I’ve had a lot of friends come and go. Most say they will keep in touch, though hardly any of them do. I bet only eleven-percent of them were sincere about it when they said it. I watched Disney’s ‘The … Continue reading