- jim: great points on article. thanks
- Melissa: I would hate to see you go…but get why you would…I would miss you and all the geeding family!...
- Ricardo Perry: Mr. Geeding, I agree with the others and reiterate you do what is right for you. I for one will miss...
- RPM: Here I thought I was your unique viewer. Now I find out you have 377 others? I'm crushed.
- Geeding: The numbers don't add up because left out a subsection labeled "Low Confidence Regions" which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 September 22, 2017
End-of-world prediction interrupts TV broadcasts in Orange County Some Orange County residents were stunned Thursday, Sept. 21, when television programming was suddenly interrupted for about a minute with an ominous message predicting the end of the world. Full Article
All I’m saying if you are the Son of God and you’re at a wedding and decide to turn water into wine, you might as well make it rain. https://i.imgur.com/RjjKv6j.mp4 Imgur – I think the YouTube link has vulgar language.
Each morning, our kids’ school starts off with a morning assembly. They all say the pledge, make announcements, and do other similar stuff before being dismissed to class. I don’t think that’s all uncommon; however, each student is required to … Continue reading