- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 September 11, 2017
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981). pic.twitter.com/WQ7kua5ZRQ — Dick King-Smith HQ (@DickKingSmith) September 11, 2017
Small plane crashes into tree as pilot tries to land at Connecticut airport. The pilot escaped with minor injuries. https://t.co/OQ5rgTqVEc pic.twitter.com/l1Ou5WYwus — ABC News (@ABC) September 12, 2017
Maybe he should be a defensive coordinator. Tony Romo's going to be so good at this. pic.twitter.com/uCj4cxomJX — Jack Fritz (@Jack_Fritz34) September 11, 2017
Both the wife and I got a little moist-eye reading this full-page ad in this morning's @HoustonChron. Cheers to you, NOLA. pic.twitter.com/6OqGpXmYwT — Matt Schwartz (@SchwartzChron) September 10, 2017