- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Because the clip is so short, there’s nothing perverse said so it’s safe for viewing, unless you can’t stand an unintentional pun. Earlier This Morning had an interview with a couple who orgasm for 18 hours and then this inevitably … Continue reading
Off hand, you wouldn’t think Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails would make for good collaboration with Ken Burns, but his work on ‘The Vietnam War’ soundtrack has been fantastic. Gallup News – Perceived Need for Third Major Party Remains High … Continue reading
It’s that time of the year where I can’t tell if I’m under the weather because of allergies or some kind of bug. I’ve noticed a new fashion trend of men wearing a certain type of sneakers with suits. I’m … Continue reading
.@brentmusburger finally got a chance to watch a game with Tony Romo in the broadcast booth. What did you think, Brent? (Hint: Not a fan.) pic.twitter.com/N4UlWjLxbB — VSiN (@VSiNLive) September 26, 2017
SEAN HANNITY IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. pic.twitter.com/lRid5QdJ5d — Barstool News (BNN) (@BarstoolNewsN) September 26, 2017
I’m not complaining, but BoyGeeding has been on this “good boy” streak lately. For instance, yesterday after dinner he started to empty all the trash from inside the house into the garbage bin outside. He said he wanted to do … Continue reading
For your information, our president is a WORLD CLASS ATHLETE. https://t.co/aRj3OJCqbw — Diane N. Sevenay (@Diane_7A) September 24, 2017
To make matters worse for the #lions. The food is on fire at Ford Field by the locker room. pic.twitter.com/aLFNDj4kc3 — Evan Jankens (@KINGoftheKC) September 24, 2017