- Bryan B.: Thanks for posting the article on Everest. That was eye opening. I’ve been fascinated with Everest...
- TXSharon: I went to Twitter to follow the SixthForm Poet/ How I Met My Wife guy. He has several other good tales on...
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 August 29, 2017
This is from Monday night’s broadcast. You can see me (bearded guy in a red shirt) driving LeafGeeding as WifeGeeding and I pick up the kids on their first day of school. Posted by Founders Classical Academy of Lewisville on … Continue reading
BoyGeeding had a pretty good first day of kindergarten. DaughterGeeding said that she did, but right before bedtime broke down and told us how much she misses her old school. Speaking of breaking down, WifeGeeding didn’t have any tears until … Continue reading