- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop. Source: Monster Trucks working hard! – Streamable
Houston is going to have a massive mosquito problem. After Hurricane Katrina, many evacuees were relocated to Houston and ended up as residents, where they just had to endure Hurricane Harvey. They must feel snake bit having to go through … Continue reading
This is from Monday night’s broadcast. You can see me (bearded guy in a red shirt) driving LeafGeeding as WifeGeeding and I pick up the kids on their first day of school. Posted by Founders Classical Academy of Lewisville on … Continue reading
BoyGeeding had a pretty good first day of kindergarten. DaughterGeeding said that she did, but right before bedtime broke down and told us how much she misses her old school. Speaking of breaking down, WifeGeeding didn’t have any tears until … Continue reading
A truly amazing moment on CNN ➝ https://t.co/roWhNDwJ85 — Matt McDermott (@mattmfm) August 27, 2017 And this picture is worth a thousand words. 18 people rescued from flooded assisted living facility Help those affected by #HurricaneHarvey. Visit https://t.co/IwTsENcx2z, call 1-800-RED … Continue reading
Today is the first day of school for our kids, but today is the first day of kindergarten for BoyGeeding. I’m equal parts sad, happy, regretful, scared, and optimistic. I recall my first day of kindergarten and being so darn confused … Continue reading
The CFL is weird, man… pic.twitter.com/z72ijSebIP — Stadium (@WatchStadium) August 25, 2017