- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop. Source: Monster Trucks working hard! – Streamable
Houston is going to have a massive mosquito problem. After Hurricane Katrina, many evacuees were relocated to Houston and ended up as residents, where they just had to endure Hurricane Harvey. They must feel snake bit having to go through … Continue reading
This is from Monday night’s broadcast. You can see me (bearded guy in a red shirt) driving LeafGeeding as WifeGeeding and I pick up the kids on their first day of school. Posted by Founders Classical Academy of Lewisville on … Continue reading
BoyGeeding had a pretty good first day of kindergarten. DaughterGeeding said that she did, but right before bedtime broke down and told us how much she misses her old school. Speaking of breaking down, WifeGeeding didn’t have any tears until … Continue reading
A truly amazing moment on CNN ➝ https://t.co/roWhNDwJ85 — Matt McDermott (@mattmfm) August 27, 2017 And this picture is worth a thousand words. 18 people rescued from flooded assisted living facility Help those affected by #HurricaneHarvey. Visit https://t.co/IwTsENcx2z, call 1-800-RED … Continue reading
Today is the first day of school for our kids, but today is the first day of kindergarten for BoyGeeding. I’m equal parts sad, happy, regretful, scared, and optimistic. I recall my first day of kindergarten and being so darn confused … Continue reading
The CFL is weird, man… pic.twitter.com/z72ijSebIP — Stadium (@WatchStadium) August 25, 2017