- All of this week is a palindrome if you follow the MDDYY format.
- Today you can get a free small Slurpee at 7-Eleven and Chick-fil-A will give you a free entrée if you dress like a cow.
- Without anything to support this, I think the only presidents who preferred to sleep with a t-shirt on as opposed to the traditional button-down and collared variety pajamas, are George W. Bush and Barack Obama. And I bet Hoover was the last president to wear the nightshirt (similar to a huge dress or t-shirt). I bet Hoover even wore the nightcap to go with it.
- I never understood when a president lays a wreath, such as at the Tomb of the Unknowns, why he needs assistance from a member of the military. It always looks awkward.
- Crossing.us is a search engine where you can search for streets and intersections in the United States by their names.
- I found a Geeding Street and Geeding Lane; however, I couldn’t find an intersection of with the first names of me and my wife.
- The bloody British history that inspired Game of Thrones
- Disney Cards Against Humanity May Be Coming Out Soon, And Here’s How 18 First Cards Look
- The 100 Greatest Props In Movie History, And The Stories Behind Them
- Tom Landry’s old house is for sale for $1.25 million.
- Pop-Culture Cute GIF of The Day – Raiders of the Lost Bark
- Why Hollywood Should Pay Attention to Dunkirk – Christopher Nolan’s war epic will be rolled out nationwide in 70-millimeter projection, which could be an intriguing answer to audiences’ declining interest in 3-D.
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From