- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
- Ben W.: Hooray! The randomness we all missed!! Love's security line seems hit or miss for me. Sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2017
NEWS Atlasjet A320 radom and windshield seriously damaged by hail at Istanbul https://t.co/4pgFU0VzhR pic.twitter.com/LhhdDC1GpO — AIRLIVE (@airlivenet) July 28, 2017
I noticed recently I eat my fries in a particular manner, selecting what I consider the best looking ones first. But it hit me yesterday there’s no reason to eat them like this if I end up eating all of … Continue reading
But it would have been a different story if someone pointed it out to her.
We ate at Prohibition Chicken in Lewisville last night. True to the name, they served chicken and had a prohibition theme. If you go into a phone booth there’s a secret door to a speakeasy. But I had some weird … Continue reading
“The Progressive Liberal” turns politics into a contact sport BOYD COUNTY, Ky. — If the name of the game for an aspiring professional wrestling villain is that fan anger fills the seats, then Dan Richards has it all figured out … Continue reading
I received a postcard from Cuba yesterday from a faithful reader who knows I have a fondness for the old-fashioned medium. She mailed it the last week of May. So that gives you an idea how long it takes to mail something … Continue reading
I gotta go with Doggie C because his target was moving the fastest. Doggie A Cannonball! Doggie B View post on imgur.com Doggie C Hold On ! I will save you ! !
0 – 100 real quick! Thanks for filming @rainerkleive A post shared by Benjamin Forthun (@benjaminforthun) on Jul 21, 2017 at 9:56am PDT
Oppps. I forgot to change the title from “Draft” today’s date. Ooops. I doubt all five of you actually noticed. I watched Logan last night and thought it was a darn good film, but was surprised there was no Stan Lee … Continue reading