- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2017
NEWS Atlasjet A320 radom and windshield seriously damaged by hail at Istanbul https://t.co/4pgFU0VzhR pic.twitter.com/LhhdDC1GpO — AIRLIVE (@airlivenet) July 28, 2017
I noticed recently I eat my fries in a particular manner, selecting what I consider the best looking ones first. But it hit me yesterday there’s no reason to eat them like this if I end up eating all of … Continue reading
But it would have been a different story if someone pointed it out to her.
We ate at Prohibition Chicken in Lewisville last night. True to the name, they served chicken and had a prohibition theme. If you go into a phone booth there’s a secret door to a speakeasy. But I had some weird … Continue reading
“The Progressive Liberal” turns politics into a contact sport BOYD COUNTY, Ky. — If the name of the game for an aspiring professional wrestling villain is that fan anger fills the seats, then Dan Richards has it all figured out … Continue reading
I received a postcard from Cuba yesterday from a faithful reader who knows I have a fondness for the old-fashioned medium. She mailed it the last week of May. So that gives you an idea how long it takes to mail something … Continue reading
I gotta go with Doggie C because his target was moving the fastest. Doggie A Cannonball! Doggie B View post on imgur.com Doggie C Hold On ! I will save you ! !
0 – 100 real quick! Thanks for filming @rainerkleive A post shared by Benjamin Forthun (@benjaminforthun) on Jul 21, 2017 at 9:56am PDT
Oppps. I forgot to change the title from “Draft” today’s date. Ooops. I doubt all five of you actually noticed. I watched Logan last night and thought it was a darn good film, but was surprised there was no Stan Lee … Continue reading