- AndreaJN: The Austin package bomber has been stopped. Thank God. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03...
- JayF: Darn right I watched me some Mister Rogers neighborhood when I was a kid. Also watched the Incredible Hulk. I...
- John Mackovic: At least DaughterGeeding didn’t get angry, you wouldn’t like her if she was angry.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 June 8, 2017
Some say fake, I say otherwise. The action starts at the twelve-second mark.
Glowing blue ionized energy arcing across a power line in the yard across the street from his house during a recent hailstorm with insane winds in Dayton, OH. LaughingSquid
The first comment on Reddit hit it spot on, this would be perfect for one of those Southwest Airlines “Wanna Get Away” commercials. View post on imgur.com