- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 June 8, 2017
Some say fake, I say otherwise. The action starts at the twelve-second mark.
Glowing blue ionized energy arcing across a power line in the yard across the street from his house during a recent hailstorm with insane winds in Dayton, OH. LaughingSquid
The first comment on Reddit hit it spot on, this would be perfect for one of those Southwest Airlines “Wanna Get Away” commercials. View post on imgur.com