- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 June 8, 2017
Some say fake, I say otherwise. The action starts at the twelve-second mark.
Glowing blue ionized energy arcing across a power line in the yard across the street from his house during a recent hailstorm with insane winds in Dayton, OH. LaughingSquid
The first comment on Reddit hit it spot on, this would be perfect for one of those Southwest Airlines “Wanna Get Away” commercials. View post on imgur.com