- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 June 8, 2017
Some say fake, I say otherwise. The action starts at the twelve-second mark.
Glowing blue ionized energy arcing across a power line in the yard across the street from his house during a recent hailstorm with insane winds in Dayton, OH. LaughingSquid
The first comment on Reddit hit it spot on, this would be perfect for one of those Southwest Airlines “Wanna Get Away” commercials. View post on imgur.com