- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2017
The Dolly Zoom is a bizarre cinematic effect, and it can do a lot more than just make you dizzy. Let’s take a look at some famous instances of the dolly zoom, see what they accomplish, and explore how it … Continue reading
I want to retile our shower and found a version of this tile at Costco. The tile I purchased is from the same company and is the same material, just a different color. We were thinking of using it as … Continue reading
That photo was taken today but back in 2003. I have nothing to blog about, so here are some other pics from that day. It’s funny looking through these pictures and realizing how many friends we no longer keep in … Continue reading
For some reason, I still have my first library card. NBC executive must be disappointed all of Megyn Kelly’s shows have lost the ratings battle to reruns of ’60 Minutes’ and ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’. I got stuck in Star Blazers nostalgia … Continue reading
Those blocks in the image above were my favorite classroom toy in kindergarten. I always tried to build the “G-Force” plane with them. I’m sure only a handful of you remember G-Force or ‘Battle of the Planets’, but you can … Continue reading
I had my third steroid epidural on Wednesday. Before I was given anesthesia, the nurse asked who was driving me home. I said, “My mother….oh, I’m sorry, I mean, my wife.” The nurse laughed a little and told me that … Continue reading
Kid successfully jumps over 2 trash cans
A US Navy sailor who was thought to have gone overboard seven days ago and was presumed dead has been found alive aboard the ship that reported him missing, the Navy announced Thursday. Rescue teams from the Navy, the Japan … Continue reading
About 94% of my honks can be classified as the quick double tap courtesy honk.