- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2017
View post on imgur.com
One of DaughterGeeding’s friends is raising money to buy blankets for orphans in Africa. DaughterGeeding thought she’d help her friend so she set up a lemonade stand and sold the beverage and cookies to help raise funds. She was able … Continue reading
Now that the new neighbors have moved in, I thought I’d provide photographic evidence for all those who thought I made up the story of the NFL lineman (now retired) who mowed sans shirt. If you were curious about the … Continue reading
The Dolly Zoom is a bizarre cinematic effect, and it can do a lot more than just make you dizzy. Let’s take a look at some famous instances of the dolly zoom, see what they accomplish, and explore how it … Continue reading
I want to retile our shower and found a version of this tile at Costco. The tile I purchased is from the same company and is the same material, just a different color. We were thinking of using it as … Continue reading
That photo was taken today but back in 2003. I have nothing to blog about, so here are some other pics from that day. It’s funny looking through these pictures and realizing how many friends we no longer keep in … Continue reading
For some reason, I still have my first library card. NBC executive must be disappointed all of Megyn Kelly’s shows have lost the ratings battle to reruns of ’60 Minutes’ and ‘America’s Funniest Home Videos’. I got stuck in Star Blazers nostalgia … Continue reading