- Melissa Crawshaw: I went to school with Charles Manson’s only legitimate son; and yes he did kill himself but...
- Bryan B.: I’m out on any urinal arrangement that increases the chance of inadvertent eye contact with other...
- Bryan B.: Your statement about the satisfaction of paying off long-term debt really got me thinking. My wife and I...
- Alec666: Your picture is awesome. There is no better gift to your kids than a dog.
- Towski: I can help you sit in an Eames, and I can get you a discount if you decide you need to lay out the cash. 😉
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 May 10, 2017
Today he’s in full hockey gear, but I doubt anyone is going to body check him during play. Our @elizapalmer caught Russian Pres. Putin rink side and asked him about the firing of former. Dir. Comey. pic.twitter.com/3nytJYi0si — CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) … Continue reading
"The president was wearing a different hat at that time." pic.twitter.com/gcFwjdVrLs — Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) May 10, 2017 This quote reminded me of the mention of the hats of Ike and Truman in the book I’m reading about the relationships amongst presidents. … Continue reading
I was pleasantly surprised during the edit to see that George made an appearance. I know him from all the other rabbits because of the tiny notch in his ear. A burro just happened to come by in time to … Continue reading
The most surprising (but also probably most obvious) thing I learned yesterday was that Attorney General Jeff Sessions‘ middle name is “Beauregard”. His first name is actually Jefferson, as in Jefferson Davis, which makes Jefferson Beauregard a very Deep South … Continue reading