- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 May 10, 2017
Today he’s in full hockey gear, but I doubt anyone is going to body check him during play. Our @elizapalmer caught Russian Pres. Putin rink side and asked him about the firing of former. Dir. Comey. pic.twitter.com/3nytJYi0si — CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) … Continue reading
"The president was wearing a different hat at that time." pic.twitter.com/gcFwjdVrLs — Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) May 10, 2017 This quote reminded me of the mention of the hats of Ike and Truman in the book I’m reading about the relationships amongst presidents. … Continue reading
I was pleasantly surprised during the edit to see that George made an appearance. I know him from all the other rabbits because of the tiny notch in his ear. A burro just happened to come by in time to … Continue reading
The most surprising (but also probably most obvious) thing I learned yesterday was that Attorney General Jeff Sessions‘ middle name is “Beauregard”. His first name is actually Jefferson, as in Jefferson Davis, which makes Jefferson Beauregard a very Deep South … Continue reading