- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 May 10, 2017
Today he’s in full hockey gear, but I doubt anyone is going to body check him during play. Our @elizapalmer caught Russian Pres. Putin rink side and asked him about the firing of former. Dir. Comey. pic.twitter.com/3nytJYi0si — CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) … Continue reading
"The president was wearing a different hat at that time." pic.twitter.com/gcFwjdVrLs — Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) May 10, 2017 This quote reminded me of the mention of the hats of Ike and Truman in the book I’m reading about the relationships amongst presidents. … Continue reading
I was pleasantly surprised during the edit to see that George made an appearance. I know him from all the other rabbits because of the tiny notch in his ear. A burro just happened to come by in time to … Continue reading
The most surprising (but also probably most obvious) thing I learned yesterday was that Attorney General Jeff Sessions‘ middle name is “Beauregard”. His first name is actually Jefferson, as in Jefferson Davis, which makes Jefferson Beauregard a very Deep South … Continue reading