- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 May 10, 2017
Today he’s in full hockey gear, but I doubt anyone is going to body check him during play. Our @elizapalmer caught Russian Pres. Putin rink side and asked him about the firing of former. Dir. Comey. pic.twitter.com/3nytJYi0si — CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) … Continue reading
"The president was wearing a different hat at that time." pic.twitter.com/gcFwjdVrLs — Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) May 10, 2017 This quote reminded me of the mention of the hats of Ike and Truman in the book I’m reading about the relationships amongst presidents. … Continue reading
I was pleasantly surprised during the edit to see that George made an appearance. I know him from all the other rabbits because of the tiny notch in his ear. A burro just happened to come by in time to … Continue reading
The most surprising (but also probably most obvious) thing I learned yesterday was that Attorney General Jeff Sessions‘ middle name is “Beauregard”. His first name is actually Jefferson, as in Jefferson Davis, which makes Jefferson Beauregard a very Deep South … Continue reading