- Paul Gappmayer: Yes, you are right. There is really only one “Real” Bob’s Big Boy left and that is...
- Ben W.: Another fun “this moment in history” story related to Walt Disney World – it’s where...
- Anonymous: Read the Big Boy Restaurants – Wikipedia to get straightened out on Bob’s Et al.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 May 10, 2017
Today he’s in full hockey gear, but I doubt anyone is going to body check him during play. Our @elizapalmer caught Russian Pres. Putin rink side and asked him about the firing of former. Dir. Comey. pic.twitter.com/3nytJYi0si — CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) … Continue reading
"The president was wearing a different hat at that time." pic.twitter.com/gcFwjdVrLs — Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) May 10, 2017 This quote reminded me of the mention of the hats of Ike and Truman in the book I’m reading about the relationships amongst presidents. … Continue reading
I was pleasantly surprised during the edit to see that George made an appearance. I know him from all the other rabbits because of the tiny notch in his ear. A burro just happened to come by in time to … Continue reading
The most surprising (but also probably most obvious) thing I learned yesterday was that Attorney General Jeff Sessions‘ middle name is “Beauregard”. His first name is actually Jefferson, as in Jefferson Davis, which makes Jefferson Beauregard a very Deep South … Continue reading