- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: May 2017
As you would expect, we had a blast at the U2 concert. Below is a recollection of the evening with some of the more decent pictures I was able to snap. Traffic wasn’t too bad driving to Arlington from GeedingManor. … Continue reading
@atu2 @bethandbono @revnathanhart @SportsSturm @junior_miller How my son gets ready for a @U2 concert #U2JoshuaTreeTour2017 pic.twitter.com/FjeLiNj7V3 — bagofnothing (@bagofnothing) May 26, 2017
From what I’m reading on Twitter there’s some frustration with the process of general admission wristbands. Picture Source
DaughterGeeding drew that picture for me last night. I think she’s excited about tonight’s concert. But being the stickler I am, she left out a band member, and I can’t figure out if she snubbed The Edge or Adam. DaughterGeeding … Continue reading
I can’t tell if there’s cursing, he’s a bit of a mumbler. I am so happy after this confrontation with a black bear during our spring hunt. No wounds except a bruised elbow and ego where the bear threw me … Continue reading
That eight-foot bear was on sale for under $100 and the shipping was free, I couldn’t resist. Heck, it was fun taking it out of the vacuumed sealed packaging and watching it “grow”. One unexpected joy was watching BoyGeeding place … Continue reading