- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2017
One day, just for the heck of it, I’m going to mark on a map all the Texas counties I’ve been through and see how much more I need to go. I doubt I’ve been to a third of all Texas … Continue reading
I didn’t drink much milk as a child, but when I did, it always had Nestle Quick in it. Sometimes it was one teaspoon, but some days called for a double teaspoon. I believe they still sell it today but … Continue reading
I had my MRI last night and it wasn’t as a big deal a lot of folks lead my to believe. It wasn’t as claustrophobic as I imagined. I asked if it was the most enclosed one they had and … Continue reading
The facility for my MRI called to make an appointment yesterday. They said they had availability for that night, at 11:45 PM. No joke. It was tempting to schedule it and just get it out of the way, but I … Continue reading
We were driving down 75 when all of a sudden we noticed a grand assortment of wild flowers at what I think is Richardson City Hall. I’m pretty sure these were bluebonnets but they were much more purple than the ones … Continue reading
I think a cleaning service left this business card on my front door, but looking at the email address, it might be an escort service. I can’t remember if I ever provided an update on our neighbor with the handgun. … Continue reading
There was news yesterday of Russia’s new base in Iceland, which reminded me of an award or some sort of Army recognition my father received for helping construct something in either Greenland or Iceland (most likely Greenland). I couldn’t find … Continue reading
Sometimes we take OtherDogGeeding on the ride to school, and when we do, they buckle him up. Last night’s ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ on ABC was heavily focused on half-Asians which made it the greatest episode in half-Asian history. I … Continue reading