- jim: great points on article. thanks
- Melissa: I would hate to see you go…but get why you would…I would miss you and all the geeding family!...
- Ricardo Perry: Mr. Geeding, I agree with the others and reiterate you do what is right for you. I for one will miss...
- RPM: Here I thought I was your unique viewer. Now I find out you have 377 others? I'm crushed.
- Geeding: The numbers don't add up because left out a subsection labeled "Low Confidence Regions" which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 February 24, 2017
The idea of getting your name on a brick for a donation was some good schtick.
This gives you a better appreciation of the art and the complexity and the tiny details often overlooked. And worth noting, nothing was done digitally.
Chief Meteorologist Scott Padgett of CBS11 confessed on air he’s never eaten anything from Whataburger. He’s been at the station since September 2013. Last night’s ‘Life In Pieces’ had an obscure Tina Yothers (you know, the young blonde girl in … Continue reading