- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 February 24, 2017
The idea of getting your name on a brick for a donation was some good schtick.
This gives you a better appreciation of the art and the complexity and the tiny details often overlooked. And worth noting, nothing was done digitally.
Chief Meteorologist Scott Padgett of CBS11 confessed on air he’s never eaten anything from Whataburger. He’s been at the station since September 2013. Last night’s ‘Life In Pieces’ had an obscure Tina Yothers (you know, the young blonde girl in … Continue reading