- Bryan B.: Raising Arizona is one of my favorite movies. I whipped my wife with many quotes involving children from...
- RPM: Raising Arizona is a must watch, imho. I’m a huge Coen Brothers fan and it’s one of their best.
- Geeding: Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely, 100%
- Jason A: “Would you know my name, If I saw you in heaven?” Those lyrics are a great example of something...
- Michael Willoughby: Check out “Old Love,” particularly the version on “24 Nights.” I’m a huge Clapton fan.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 February 22, 2017
There’s a consulting service connecting filmmakers with scientist script advisors — and it’s changing what science looks like onscreen.
I can’t remember if I mentioned this, but I uploaded a small clip from a trip to NYC to YouTube over a decade ago and the quality was far from HD. Fast forward about a decade and right around Thanksgiving … Continue reading