- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 February 1, 2017
He might just fit my definition of hero, he was under no obligation to do the following:
Our objective in making this film was something of a psychology experiment: We sought to capture people facing a difficult situation, to make a portrait of humans in doubt. We’ve all seen actors playing doubt in fiction films, but we … Continue reading
Per Mental Floss – While the hosts wanted to play it as a comedy sketch, Wapner refused to appear unless his ruling was binding. And believe it or not, but Wapner is still alive at age 97.
While I’m not a supporter of President Trump, I’m going to give him a little credit with announcing his Supreme Court pick during prime time because it has gotten people interested in what’s going on with their government. However, I’m not … Continue reading