- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 February 1, 2017
He might just fit my definition of hero, he was under no obligation to do the following:
Our objective in making this film was something of a psychology experiment: We sought to capture people facing a difficult situation, to make a portrait of humans in doubt. We’ve all seen actors playing doubt in fiction films, but we … Continue reading
Per Mental Floss – While the hosts wanted to play it as a comedy sketch, Wapner refused to appear unless his ruling was binding. And believe it or not, but Wapner is still alive at age 97.
While I’m not a supporter of President Trump, I’m going to give him a little credit with announcing his Supreme Court pick during prime time because it has gotten people interested in what’s going on with their government. However, I’m not … Continue reading