- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 February 1, 2017
He might just fit my definition of hero, he was under no obligation to do the following:
Our objective in making this film was something of a psychology experiment: We sought to capture people facing a difficult situation, to make a portrait of humans in doubt. We’ve all seen actors playing doubt in fiction films, but we … Continue reading
Per Mental Floss – While the hosts wanted to play it as a comedy sketch, Wapner refused to appear unless his ruling was binding. And believe it or not, but Wapner is still alive at age 97.
While I’m not a supporter of President Trump, I’m going to give him a little credit with announcing his Supreme Court pick during prime time because it has gotten people interested in what’s going on with their government. However, I’m not … Continue reading