- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
- AndreaJN: “I was troubleshooting… ” Great thinking! I recently felt something similar. I had to do...
- RPM: Hey, hey, hey… don’t berate the comma in Earth, Wind and Fire. Without that unsung hero it would be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Or if not me, at least Bono. I root against the guy but acknowledge his greatness on the field, and always felt he’s a stand up guy. 7 year old reporter asks Tom Brady who his hero is: An emotional … Continue reading
Somebody named Keith forgot to publish this post this morning, sorry for the delay . . . I’m not sure how many people still have landline at home and only use their mobile phones, but I still have one because … Continue reading
We ate at Hutchin’s BBQ in Frisco and decided to walk it off by visiting the Cowboys’ new headquarters. We didn’t take the tour, just roamed around a bit. You see a lot of kids playing football on the field, … Continue reading
“The pond is frozen over. The Cob leading the way breaking through the thin ice layer making it easy for the Hen and Cygnets to follow. When the Cob became tired the Hen took over from him.”
DaughterGeeding didn’t finish her choirs before the start of ‘Diff’rent Strokes’ and we told her she couldn’t watch it until she finished all of them. I’ve never seen any person so devastated by not being able to watch ‘Diff’rent Strokes’. … Continue reading
I worked with a man who lost a leg to cancer. When asked if he ever gets discounts on shoes, he said sometimes he gets lucky when a store has mismatched or irregular pairs. But for the most part, he … Continue reading
But I ain’t gonna spend $27 for a t-shirt.