- TXSharon: I went to Twitter to follow the SixthForm Poet/ How I Met My Wife guy. He has several other good tales on...
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 August 2, 2016
Full chart @ The Washington Post
I posted a link to a story about this body builder with an artificial heart not too long ago, here’s more on the guy. Andrew Jones jokes that he’s “the best looking zombie you’ll ever see.” The fitness model and … Continue reading
John McEnroe's first pitch at Mets game tonight is one of the best first pitches ever thrown pic.twitter.com/7g2MUzyt92 — Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) August 2, 2016
Rule 1 – It’s okay to cry.
DadGeeding would have turned 93 today. That’s a childhood picture of him taken sometime during the Great Depression (1929-1939), I’m sure. He definitely had some ears on him. His sister died on his birthday, I remember that well, it might … Continue reading