Bag of Randomness for Monday, September 28, 2015
- This week started off a bit magical, and if all goes to plan, it should end that way as well. I’ve mentioned DaughterGeeding has been interested in sunrises as of late, but unable to actually witness one because it happens during our commute to her school. Well, on Sunday, I woke up early (you have no idea how much I value sleeping in) just to watch the sunrise with her. There’s not a good place to view one in our yard or neighborhood, so got the ladder and we both climbed on top of the roof to witness her first sunrise. It was a great father-daughter moment, one that I will remember for the rest of my life, and one I hope she can remember until at least lunch time.
- In the evening, I got to enjoy the ‘Super Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse’ with WifeGeeding.
- Bob Sturm set his DVR to four hours to record the TCU/Tech game, and that still wasn’t enough time.
- If there’s a ranked team going into Lubbock, it’s always worth a watch. TCU is using duct tape and fishing lure to keep their injured plagued defense together, Tech played their hearts out, and it was one entertaining spectacle, almost made legendary if that last play lateral extravaganza would have gone ten more yards.
- The Longhorns seem to have a bunch of moral victories to build on, but their kicker and punter need to up their game.
- GIF – Donald Trump debating himself – I laughed at first, but the longer it kept going, the funnier I thought it got.
- GIF – It’s nice to see Trump, Ben Carson, and Jeb Bush get along
- GIF – Boredom saved this kid’s life
- The ’60 Minutes’ piece on Trump last night was pretty underwhelming.
- There’s a new Peanuts movie coming out, and it looks better than one might think. Their website gives you a chance to turn yourself into a Peanuts character. This person made versions of his favorite television shows. Personally, I liked the x-Files version.
- Before Ahmed’s fame: fantastic inventions and a fight with authority
- “When you’re happy you enjoy the music. When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.”
- For those of you that live in Texas and would like to look up a daycare center’s history which including violations.
- Texas high school kicker bounces extra point off ref’s head, through uprights
- New high-speed rail route may serve Arlington, DFW Airport
- Today’s dose of ‘MURICA!
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink