- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 September 22, 2015
Only a portion of this interview is online, but there’s a lot to take in. Fallon, a great host in his own right, is a real buddy-buddy kind of guy, and you aren’t going to get any substantive questions or … Continue reading
This segment of Eva Cassidy aired way back in May 2001. Per Wikipedia, “The Nightline episode has since been rebroadcast three times due to popular demand. Producer Leroy Sievers has said that it is “probably the most popular Nightline ever“. … Continue reading
Beautiful doesn’t even come close to describing this. Pop your earbuds in, crank it up, close your eyes, and do yourself a favor and get lost in this song for four-minutes-and-twenty-one seconds. It might just be the best part of … Continue reading
Yesterday I referenced my favorite version of “Over The Rainbow” and my friend Brent chimed in with his favorite by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole. His version made me think of the picture above, and it’s also my way of welcoming LiberallyLean back … Continue reading