- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Today I can finally say that I’m a man. I’m 40. And in all honesty, leading up to this day, I haven’t dealt with it all that well. Hitting 20 was fun, and 30 still gave me a feeling that … Continue reading
My boy asked for a Transformers cake for his 6th birthday. I decided to up the ante, my wife did the actual cake.
You may just want to skip ahead to the 1:18 mark . . . While the West Des Moines Community School District Superintendent was beginning her speech to the staff of WDMCS at the district-wide welcome back meeting, the teachers … Continue reading
While walking into Wal-Mart yesterday, I notice a car that was driving an acceptable and safe speed, and then I saw a man driving his Volvo, going about Mach 7, swerve and pass the first care only to grab a decent … Continue reading
A drone pilot taking a look at a giant wind turbine was startled to find a man sunbathing on the top of it. Kevin Miller flew the drone all the way up the 200ft turbine to find the mystery man … Continue reading
GoogleMaps I discovered this from this Reddit post.
A sinkhole opened in China, sucking in five people. At least four were injured. (Aug. 28)
The nurse sent us an email yesterday stating that DaughterGeeding had a tummy ache, drank some water and rested in her office, and then felt better and went back to the classroom. When she got home, we asked how her … Continue reading