- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Today I can finally say that I’m a man. I’m 40. And in all honesty, leading up to this day, I haven’t dealt with it all that well. Hitting 20 was fun, and 30 still gave me a feeling that … Continue reading
My boy asked for a Transformers cake for his 6th birthday. I decided to up the ante, my wife did the actual cake.
You may just want to skip ahead to the 1:18 mark . . . While the West Des Moines Community School District Superintendent was beginning her speech to the staff of WDMCS at the district-wide welcome back meeting, the teachers … Continue reading
While walking into Wal-Mart yesterday, I notice a car that was driving an acceptable and safe speed, and then I saw a man driving his Volvo, going about Mach 7, swerve and pass the first care only to grab a decent … Continue reading
A drone pilot taking a look at a giant wind turbine was startled to find a man sunbathing on the top of it. Kevin Miller flew the drone all the way up the 200ft turbine to find the mystery man … Continue reading
GoogleMaps I discovered this from this Reddit post.
A sinkhole opened in China, sucking in five people. At least four were injured. (Aug. 28)
The nurse sent us an email yesterday stating that DaughterGeeding had a tummy ache, drank some water and rested in her office, and then felt better and went back to the classroom. When she got home, we asked how her … Continue reading