- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Apollo Creed’s son takes up boxing and is mentored by Rocky Balboa.
I tend to not trust Yelp reviews, but I’m a big fan of Trip Advisor, mainly because there’s a lot of user submitted photos. It used to be when I saw a headline with “Bush” in it, I knew it … Continue reading
Expect some cursing.
Saturday morning I casually mentioned that free samples of sangria were available at Klyde Warren Park, and the next thing I know WifeGeeding had me driving there with the kids. I saw about four sets of people throwing footballs and … Continue reading
Re-reading books and stores or re-watching movies can be a trip. They stay the same but depending where you are in life, the perspective is quite different. I was wondering if any two Supreme Court justices have voted alike 100% … Continue reading
I genuinely think the deep fried big mac looks awesome.. pic.twitter.com/6UoyxkdAut — Martin Guilfoyle (@MartyGuilfoyle) June 25, 2015 Details @ PeepMyEats