- An ad agency is really going to miss a prime opportunity during the Super Bowl if they don’t take advantage of the situation going on with the Patriots alleged cheating by not having their footballs properly inflated. I think a tire company should do some sort of commercial about proper inflation.
- If anything, this distraction will only strengthen and unify the Pats, giving them some sort of “us vs them” or “the world’s against us” mentality.
- I have to admit as a Cowboys fan I was a bit bummed that Bill Belichick surpassed Landry in all time post-season wins. But at least Landry was able to do it without being a prude and having a pattern of cheating. Belichick has also been fined numerous times, I doubt if Landry had any.
- There seems to be a workout for just about anything – Buzzfeed – 16 Things I Learned At My First Hula Hoop Workout
- Esquire on ‘Better Call Saul’ – “The first few episodes that I saw are better than Breaking Bad. They are smarter. They are sharper. I have never seen a prequel handled so cleverly.”
- This Buzzfeed article reminds me of a ‘Seinfeld’ episode – 10 Epic Headshots Reveal The Faces Behind The Hand Models
- Elderly man finds son after discovering letter hidden by deceased wife for decades
- GIF – A different take on a time-lapse of the nightly sky
- ESPN is filming the winter X-Games with a drone
- If you enjoy parental humor, like a mother confessing things to her baby via short messages, you’ll love this, I did.
- Believe! That X-Files Reboot Is Actually Happening
- mzchief: Keith, you may not have a talent but you certainly have a gift that you seemingly use consistently with your...
- Ben W.: That last pic – is that Blue Steel or The Smolder?
- RPM: Dennis The Menace isn’t popular anymore, but it used to have a special edition every year for the Neiman...
- joe: BS, What you say?
- Geeding: I accessed my Google Adsense account and made some modifications so hopefully, that sort of stuff...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From