- An ad agency is really going to miss a prime opportunity during the Super Bowl if they don’t take advantage of the situation going on with the Patriots alleged cheating by not having their footballs properly inflated. I think a tire company should do some sort of commercial about proper inflation.
- If anything, this distraction will only strengthen and unify the Pats, giving them some sort of “us vs them” or “the world’s against us” mentality.
- I have to admit as a Cowboys fan I was a bit bummed that Bill Belichick surpassed Landry in all time post-season wins. But at least Landry was able to do it without being a prude and having a pattern of cheating. Belichick has also been fined numerous times, I doubt if Landry had any.
- There seems to be a workout for just about anything – Buzzfeed – 16 Things I Learned At My First Hula Hoop Workout
- Esquire on ‘Better Call Saul’ – “The first few episodes that I saw are better than Breaking Bad. They are smarter. They are sharper. I have never seen a prequel handled so cleverly.”
- This Buzzfeed article reminds me of a ‘Seinfeld’ episode – 10 Epic Headshots Reveal The Faces Behind The Hand Models
- Elderly man finds son after discovering letter hidden by deceased wife for decades
- GIF – A different take on a time-lapse of the nightly sky
- ESPN is filming the winter X-Games with a drone
- If you enjoy parental humor, like a mother confessing things to her baby via short messages, you’ll love this, I did.
- Believe! That X-Files Reboot Is Actually Happening
- jim: great points on article. thanks
- Melissa: I would hate to see you go…but get why you would…I would miss you and all the geeding family!...
- Ricardo Perry: Mr. Geeding, I agree with the others and reiterate you do what is right for you. I for one will miss...
- RPM: Here I thought I was your unique viewer. Now I find out you have 377 others? I'm crushed.
- Geeding: The numbers don't add up because left out a subsection labeled "Low Confidence Regions" which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From