- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I walked in with the mail yesterday and jokingly told WifeGeeding one of my readers must have had enough of me and sent me a pipe bomb and showed her this red tube in the mail. She opened it up … Continue reading
Javier Pérez – EN PUNTAS (extracts) from Javier Pérez on Vimeo.
My driver’s license expires tomorrow, and in the past, I would get some sort of notification in the mail, but not this time. I checked into it, and thankfully I can renew it online. DaughterGeeding starts preschool next week and … Continue reading
What puts it up there for me was watching it live and not expecting to see Run DMC or Aerosmith make an appearance.
Darla Holloway, a 4-year-old suffering from acute lymphoblastic leukemia, delivered a stirring rendition of “God Bless America” during the seventh-inning stretch Tuesday night at Fenway Park. Darla, who is currently undergoing chemotherapy treatments, said on WEEI’s Mut & Merloni that … Continue reading
I’m taking the rest of this week and all of next week off of work but have nowhere to go, we’re on a budget and the kids are a handful at this age to take somewhere. The plan is to … Continue reading
Decorative pillows go on my top ten list of useless household purchases. I only lost my Internet connection once yesterday but the speed has been consistently good. Bill Cower is on the CBS’s ‘NFL Today’ yet he is doing Time … Continue reading
Two weeks after the attorney general of Arkansas, Dustin McDaniel, forbid the state’s school districts from taking advantage of an obscure law that would have allowed armed teachers to serve as de facto security guards, a private school in Bryant … Continue reading