- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2013
All that’s missing is a dead grandmother strapped sitting up on the roof. Article
We ate at the Mooyah’s in our neighborhood that reopened. They had balloons at each table and the staff was kind enough to give one to each of our kids. GirlGeeding let loose of hers and it floated away to … Continue reading
The previous largest baby had an interesting name. A baby born Friday in Germany is the country’s largest-ever, at 13.47 pounds and 22.6 inches long. Baby girl Jasleen arrived July 26 at University Hospital in Leipzig. Though babies of her … Continue reading
I’ve underline the parts that for some reason, really jumped out and connected with me. I like how he introduced a thought, and then came back to it. As for the whole writing your own obituary exercise, I’ve never set … Continue reading
I’ve had some bad blood draws, so I don’t think a robot could do any worst. Article
For the first time in a long time, I tried to actually live life yesterday instead of trying to survive it; which I’m sad to say, is usually the norm. I have to attribute that to Kraddick’s death. I went … Continue reading
Man, life can be shockingly short. Kidd Kraddick was only 53. As you become older, it just becomes more real, shockingly and mind-numbingly real. It’s so weird how instant death can be. I’m sure he had no idea when he … Continue reading
Gay Byrne is an Irish television personality/reporter with a show called ‘The Meaning of Life‘ in which he interviews celebrities about . . . the meaning of life. In this interview, Bono is asked about his life and Christian faith. … Continue reading
To be truthful, I never really got over the breakup of Wham!. I woke up with the chorus of the Pointer Sisters’ ‘Automatic‘ going through my head. Russian soldiers have not been wearing socks but something called footwraps, up until … Continue reading