- That woman above is using a Blutooth device embedded in her glove.
- While I’m still adjusting to my CPAP machine, I think it’s helping me get better sleep as I’m now able to remember dreams. So far they mainly focus on childhood friends and family, but several involve celebrities. For instance, I hung out with Bono in one dream, but in another, I was just working and took a break to look at CNN.com and saw that Dolly Parton died after getting a face lift.
- Secret menus of DFW (Thanks, WifeGeedingII!)
- Sometimes Google just really impresses me. Yesterday I searched for “protein third pound ground beef” and it provided me a drop down option for meat to fat ratio and other quantities.
- The Rock has quite an interesting diet preparing for his role of Hercules.
- A smart sock for runners.
- UCF Basketball Program Unveils New “Blacktop” Court
- More Mad Men stuff:
- When Peggy was hired by Ted and when he broke things off with her, she was wearing the dress. In her last scene of the season, she’s wearing a pants suit, more on that in the last link regarding creator Matthew Weiner’s thoughts of this season.
- I think the Mad Men poster for this season finally makes sense, Don and Dick passing each other.
- Peggy’s silhouette in Don’s office compared to the Mad Men logo.
- The Dick Whitman Hershey’s ad
- A very interesting picture comparing Betty and Don and Trudy and Pete.
- Creator Matthew Weiner talks about the last episode and others from this season. It turns out Pete is simply following Ted to California, and here’s the craziest theory Wiener heard about this season, ““Bob Benson was Peggy’s baby come back from the future in a Terminator thing to illuminate and set things right.”
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From