- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 June 6, 2013
Five accidents in less than 75-seconds, but he saves the best for last.
Remixed by Symphony of Science’s John D. Boswell for PBS DS. REMIX YOUR OWN VERSION! Details below. Support your local PBS station: http://to.pbs.org/WvBbqZ HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN REMIX: 1. Get the sounds on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/pbsds/sets/mis… 2. Upload your track … Continue reading
After a good amount of hoopla, Texas Governor Rick Perry is expected to quietly sign legislation allowing public schools to celebrate Christmas and other winter holidays plainly and explicitly without fear of lawsuits. The proposed law, dubbed the “Merry Christmas … Continue reading