- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2013
I’ve made no secret that I’m a huge fan of Adam Hamilton and I’m on his email distribution list. Below is what was in my Inbox, and the only thing I edited out was all the church announcement kind of … Continue reading
If I ever got a chance to walk on the moon, the first think I’d do is just run and hop around. The second, pick up a rock and see how far I can throw that sucker. DaughterGeeding is over … Continue reading
Operating costs is two bucks per nautical mile, that makes it “one of the lowest operating costs of any jet in its price category.” www.sakeraircraft.com
Their mascots are the leopards, which makes them the Deaf Leopards. www.arschoolforthedeaf.org In case you don’t get the connection, there’s a band from the 80’s called Def Leppard.
I’m surprised by the number of people that didn’t understand that the rules for a filibusterer at the state and federal level are different. Now that DOMA is ruled unconstitutional and Prop 8 was dismissed by the Supreme Court, I … Continue reading
I’m one of those that fear the radiation the comes from my mobile phone, so I try to keep it at a “safe” distance from me when I’m not using it. I just learned that Equifax, and I’m sure others, … Continue reading
The fun starts around the 36-second mark: This video by Ruud De Ruiter simply feels surreal. For three long minutes, a giant herd of deer quietly and calmly line up at a fence and jump over it one at a … Continue reading