Bag of Randomness
- Over the weekend SisterGeeding asked me why I gave up on Flickr, and I gave her a list of reasons, one of which being cost and another that it has just lost it’s cool. Yesterday, Yahoo! announced the overhaul of the site and that they will now provide every Flickr user with 1 terabyte of free storage. I’m baaaack.
- The last 15 minutes of the season finale of ‘Rectify’ sure was a downer.
- When you look at old television series and whatever happened to the cast, the ‘Cheers’ bunch seems to have done pretty okay.
- I’ve made mention of the number of Teslas I’ve spotted around DFW and how there’s not a dealership in the area. This article states that Tesla doesn’t go the route of using franchised dealerships, but selling directly to the customer through showrooms, and in Texas, you can find one in Houston and Austin. But here’s the thing, in those Texas showrooms, Tesla employees can only show off and explain the car, they can’t provide test drives, take orders, or mention the price at all, even if customers ask. Here’s an article that goes into a bit more detail.
- When I was 18-years-old I didn’t do anything cool like create a device that can recharge a cell phone in 20-30 seconds, but then again, it was hard to get your hands on a cell phone back in my day.
- When Bobby Draper asked this, I thought of this.
- The Wikipedia page about the doctor administering those injections on the previous ‘Mad Men’ episode.
- A&W Is Paying To Put Mini Ads In Men’s Beards
- Wells Fargo Forecloses On Homeowner Who Made Payments Too Early
- Hang in there, Oklahoma.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink