- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
- Bizarro Big Tex: current jobs with no long term upside: 1. alligator scrubber 2. Great White Shark dentist 3. Amazon...
- Awana Forev: Love the bullet point about the church and indoctrinating the child. The policy just doesn’t seem...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 May 21, 2013
I had no idea you could literally report a litterer in Texas through the Don’t Mess With Texas website. This is what happens after you report the litterer: TxDOT compares the information through the Department of Motor Vehicles registration database, and when … Continue reading
Sen. James Inhofe, a Republican from Oklahoma, argued that there is no comparison between Hurricane Sandy relief, which he voted against last fall, and aid for his state in the wake of Monday’s devastating tornado because the two are “totally … Continue reading
Domino’s printed special labels with flavored varnish on movie discs including Argo, James Bond, and The Dark Knight. As the discs heat up, the label’s movie title is gradually replaced with an image of a pizza. And, once the movie is over and … Continue reading
I can imagine those kids going back and telling all their friends about this and none of them believing an ounce of it.
From my understanding they travel all over the place, but right now they are around Decatur. tvnweather.com