- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 May 13, 2013
SAN ANTONIO – A single vote made the difference in a Lytle ISD school board election. Turns out, it was the only vote. The final tally: 1-0. “Going back to your old textbooks: your vote counts,” Lytle ISD spokesperson Derrick … Continue reading
He likes to call these devices a hand held computer, but is trying to find a better name to call it. At first I thought it may have been an old video, but it was published just a few days … Continue reading
Details @ foodbeast.com
Four years after he began his project to write out every word of the Bible, Phillip Patterson penned the very last lines Saturday at an upstate New York church. “Every single curly-q, every single loop, it was all worth it,” … Continue reading