- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 May 13, 2013
SAN ANTONIO – A single vote made the difference in a Lytle ISD school board election. Turns out, it was the only vote. The final tally: 1-0. “Going back to your old textbooks: your vote counts,” Lytle ISD spokesperson Derrick … Continue reading
He likes to call these devices a hand held computer, but is trying to find a better name to call it. At first I thought it may have been an old video, but it was published just a few days … Continue reading
Details @ foodbeast.com
Four years after he began his project to write out every word of the Bible, Phillip Patterson penned the very last lines Saturday at an upstate New York church. “Every single curly-q, every single loop, it was all worth it,” … Continue reading