- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
- Bryan B.: The B-2 did a flyover for the Ranger game.
- Ben W.: Splash was the first film released by Touchstone Pictures, a studio started by Walt Disney Studios to allow...
- AndreaJN: Did I miss the story about your high school backside? Do tell! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: Friends, take a moment today and remember the 2,977 who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on this...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2013
I think Whataburger would be better off selling taquitos all day as opposed to selling their condiments in stores. But I’ll take a Fuzzy’s breakfast taco over a taquito any day of the week. I wonder what was Disney’s reasoning for opening Iron … Continue reading
Heck, Clinton can’t even compete with this. George H.W. Bush brings Texans cheerleaders roses, has awesome socks
Details at Patheos.com.
Next Friday I’ll be in Abilene to help select a scholarship winner in honor of my late buddy Micah, who had his favorite verse Micah 6:8 tattooed on his arm, and that verse happens to be the web address for the scholarship. … Continue reading
SAN ANTONIO — Today, at the Whataburger Family Convention, a biannual gathering of more than 2,000 Whataburger attendees, CEO Preston Atkinson announced Whataburger will launch into retail sales for the first time by bottling its popular line of condiments — … Continue reading
Five Yu Darvish pitches, five strikes by Albert Pujols. LoneStarBall.com
There have been six men who have been the only living United States President (no former President being alive). During three periods in United States history, there have been six men alive to have been United States President. Richard Nixon is … Continue reading
I find it amazing that Cowboys Stadium will host the first title game of the college football playoff season, especially when you consider how much tradition is valued in the college game. As much as I like to have the … Continue reading
The First Lutheran Church of Oklahoma City dug up and opened its Century Chest, a time capsule that was buried under the church 100 years ago. The artifacts inside the copper chest were remarkably well intact. Credit for that goes … Continue reading