- Thanks to the power of eBay and the ability to search for local auctions, I was able to replace WifeGeeding’s stand mixer for only $99. Granted, it didn’t come with a mixing bowl or attachments, but hey, we already had those with our broken unit.
- Here Are The Super Bowl XLVII Commercials You’ll See On Sunday
- There was a reference on ’30 Rock’ about half-Asian trophy wives, but what about the half-Asian trophy husband?!
- Ben & Jerry’s unveils new ’30 Rock’ flavor: Liz Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt
- Jack Donaghy’s Princeton Yearbook Page Mysteriously Emerges for ’30 Rock’ Finale
- Hitler’s toilet found in New Jersey
- DIY R2D2 high heels
- Something for you listeners of The TICKET: The Ticket’s Sean Bass and His Sobering Stance on Driving Drunk
- Mississippi House Bill Seeks to Outlaw Animal-Human Hybrids
- Bid to video chat with a celebrity
- A box of chicken was used as a weapon in Dallas
- Fox News hits 12-year primetime low
- You’d think after your NFL playing career, you’d fix your finger.
- Is it time to quit your job? One question to ask yourself to help find the answer to that question is: What do you need your job to do?
- Ben W.: Sesame Street has some brilliant writers. Compare this with the dreck you get on shows like Dora the...
- warren: Re: U2 and the story about ticket sales. The reason the Irish media are tough on U2 can be found in the last...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, good luck discussing the whole ageofaccountability/whathappen stopeoplewhodiethatneverhea...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Haven't seen that one but I like it.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for the link. I will check out her posts on the NPR blog. When it comes to Science and God,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From