- Thanks to the power of eBay and the ability to search for local auctions, I was able to replace WifeGeeding’s stand mixer for only $99. Granted, it didn’t come with a mixing bowl or attachments, but hey, we already had those with our broken unit.
- Here Are The Super Bowl XLVII Commercials You’ll See On Sunday
- There was a reference on ’30 Rock’ about half-Asian trophy wives, but what about the half-Asian trophy husband?!
- Ben & Jerry’s unveils new ’30 Rock’ flavor: Liz Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt
- Jack Donaghy’s Princeton Yearbook Page Mysteriously Emerges for ’30 Rock’ Finale
- Hitler’s toilet found in New Jersey
- DIY R2D2 high heels
- Something for you listeners of The TICKET: The Ticket’s Sean Bass and His Sobering Stance on Driving Drunk
- Mississippi House Bill Seeks to Outlaw Animal-Human Hybrids
- Bid to video chat with a celebrity
- A box of chicken was used as a weapon in Dallas
- Fox News hits 12-year primetime low
- You’d think after your NFL playing career, you’d fix your finger.
- Is it time to quit your job? One question to ask yourself to help find the answer to that question is: What do you need your job to do?
- Anonymous: Birth certificates are also similarly limited by the state of Texas.
- Geeding: will do!
- Rick Miller: I attend Calvary Lutheran Church near NE Mall (mid cities area). We don’t have any TV’s or...
- Nathan Hart: Watching the Letterman/Obama episode was as delightful as it was hard. Obama is so thoughtful, present,...
- AndreaJN: And now we are watching Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams on Netflix, which is a similar format to The...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From