Using over 6000 students and staff from Allen High School in Allen, TX, the Media Productions students and teachers collaborated with all of the over 100 clubs, teams, and organizations within the school to create the first Lip Dub for the school. 10 locations, 8 different days of filming, lead to the culminating day: the main campus, the class of 2015, 2014, and 2013, the largest marching band in the US, several animals, 50+ lip syncers, a motorcycle in the school, 3 camera operators, a rolling music playback cart, a golf cart, a portable science lab, 3 eagles, an elevator, bows and arrows, tennis rackets, a green screen, chefs, fog, lights, a crane, a megaphone, and ONE TAKE!!!!
- Digim0d: I just saw an Empire Flooring commercial with a "Phone Number Jingle" on Fox News .. I was...
- sara: I love the Alamo Drafthouse, San Antonio is so lucky to have 3.
- Suz: My son spent a night at Cook's Hospital in Fort Worth after knee surgery. He will be fine, but many many...
- John Mackovic: Looks like about 2/3 of the list is in the hill country. It's a beautiful place.
- Jason Truitt: Been to all on that list but Devil’s River, and it’s on my list. When I hiked Santa Elena...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From