Using over 6000 students and staff from Allen High School in Allen, TX, the Media Productions students and teachers collaborated with all of the over 100 clubs, teams, and organizations within the school to create the first Lip Dub for the school. 10 locations, 8 different days of filming, lead to the culminating day: the main campus, the class of 2015, 2014, and 2013, the largest marching band in the US, several animals, 50+ lip syncers, a motorcycle in the school, 3 camera operators, a rolling music playback cart, a golf cart, a portable science lab, 3 eagles, an elevator, bows and arrows, tennis rackets, a green screen, chefs, fog, lights, a crane, a megaphone, and ONE TAKE!!!!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From