- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 February 13, 2013
It starts off slow but builds up, and the backflip at the 58-second mark is quite cool.
You can find all the details here, but below is where Texas stands. I thought the Lone Star State would have been higher, but perhaps the large population adds some diversity that doesn’t put it in the top ten.