- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 February 11, 2013
The son of Medal of Honor recipient was the pre-program entertainment before President Barack Obama awarded Medal of Honor to his father, Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha. (Feb. 11)
This ‘rain of spiders’ was filmed in Santo Antonio da Platina last sunday by local resident Erick Reis. “I was shooting an engagement party for some friends of mine and I saw the spiders when I was leaving, now in … Continue reading
fallingplates.com [Thanks, Richard]
Here are model requirements and why you don’t have to be naked. www.christianfashionweek.com